Industrial inverter control panel for 230V three-phase motor up to 2CV with support for absolute encoder, circuit breaker and industrial stop button
«Maximum versatility and cutting edge technology at your service»
BOX H VF20
Extensive peripheral support
The panel has a multitude of inputs and outputs for the connection of peripherals. It also has a dual 24VDC power supply to power all necessary peripherals.
- Two analog inputs for safety edges
- Two digital inputs for safety devices
- Socket for WBAND plug-in card
- Input for FSS pulsed safety devices
- Input for emergency stop button
- Three configurable activation inputs
- Four configurable NO outputs
- Dedicated output for 230V brake
- Quick connector and plug-in terminals for absolute encoder
High configurability and signalling
The front cover exposes to the outside a display with pushbutton panel for configuration, a recessed mechanical pushbutton panel, an emergency stop button and a three-phase circuit breaker. All buttons are backlit so that the control panel can be operated in low-light environments.
The display provides information on the operation of the controller and gives the installer access to the configuration in an intuitive way. It has LED indicators that give a quick display of the current status of the inputs and the panel in a simple way.
Fit for industrial applications
The BOX H VF20 enclosure is sized for industrial applications where a large amount of wiring and peripherals require a lot of space inside.
The enclosure is IP65 and has three removable cable glands by means of a sliding mechanism and two fixed cable glands.